Pure X Cue Jump Break HXTP1
Pure X Jump Break Cue – The Quadruple Threat
Your Opponent Won’t Even Know What Hit ‘Em
The new Pure X Jump Break Cue gives you ultimate control over your game, with three interchangeable quick release joints that let you pick your perfect shot–use just the forward Air Flight portion with ergonomic flared handle for super-short vertical shots, add the jump extender for longer shots, combine the Air Flight + Power Driver for more torque and leverage, or go full-length with the Air Flight + Long Jump + Power Driver for explosive breaks. Make those “impossible” shots look easy.
Pure X Jump/Break Technology Features
- Carbon Fiber Impact Systemengineered to place virtually indestructible material at key impact points – dramatically increasing stiffness to provide maximum power. What does this mean? Scary accurate, blazing fast, explosive breaks every time!
- XLG Quad Face Tip gives you more ball to tip contact, equaling an extended sweet spot for ultimate transfer of power to the ball
- Mz Multi-Zone Grip Technology – This super comfortable grip won’t slip in your hands like others, giving you intense traction and stability to keep even your most powerful break smooth and the ball right where you want it
- Zone 1: Super traction to help prevent inconsistent hand torque
- Zone 2: Smooth contour combined with light traction for a lighter feel
- Zone 3: Uniform sweat channels for increased comfort and stability
- Acid Burn Joint and Butt Cap- Sport models feature an acid burned joint and butt cap colored to match the wrap detailing.
Available in Black or White
Wood: 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
Joint: Carbon Fiber
Tip: XLG Quad Face
Weight: Standardized weighting system 18oz-21oz available
Butt cap: Acid-etched stainless steel
PureX Cues* are warranted to be free from material and manufacturing defects, including against warpage, for the lifetime of the cue. Normal wear on replaceable parts such as the tip, finish or wrap is not covered under this warranty. PureX does not warrant its products against damage caused by third parties. In addition, PureX Cues, at its sole discretion, may void this warranty if there is evidence of abuse or mishandling. Cues covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced with the same model or one of equal value at no charge, provided that the cue is accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt from an authorized PureX dealer. Lifetime guarantee effective date is July 2008. All PureX Cues that were purchased or manufactured before that date may incur an additional repair/replacement fee. This warranty is non-transferrable and is not valid for purchases made from sellers other than authorized PureX retailers or distributors. To obtain warranty service on your cue, please call us toll free at: 1-800-835-7665.