LHAH2 Lucasi Air Hog 2 Jump Cue
Three-piece Air Hog 2 Jump Cue
The Air Hog 2 is a must-have for every serious pool player. With breakthrough technology that makes even the hardest jump shots seem effortless and a great value price, this game-changing dynamo is unstoppable.
- Three fully-interchangeable pieces connected by Uni-loc® quick-release joints.
- An 11-1/2” long jump extension with Air G5 Grip Technology™ wrap featuring the X-Shox Dampening System™ for superior stability, increased shock absorption and superior comfort.
- An 11-1/4” short jump extension with laser engraved grip and ergonomic flair allowing for greater finesse on tricky shots.
- A shaft with virtually indestructible carbon fiber ferrule that can stand up to tough shots, plus 13.75mm bakelite tip with S4 Super Sized Sweet Spot Technology for effortless jumps and greater control.
- This cue also features an adjustable weight bolt setup ranging from 0.5 to 3.5 ounces, so you can customize your cue’s performance.
X-Shox Dampening System™ For more comfort
The X-Shox Dampening System™ features patent-pending shock-absorbing memory foam integrated into the wrap. X-Shox™ significantly reduces impact shock vibration by more than 27% compared to other cues on the market, making even your most powerful hit easy on the arm.
G5 Grip Technology™ For superior stability
G5 grip technology™ boasts a distinctive “T” pattern that provides unprecedented traction and stability for increased ball control. This allows for a more stable shot, translating into controlled “English” on the ball.
Carbon Fiber Ferrule + TSC Construction for a Shaft that’s Virtually Indestructible
Hard, powerful hits are no danger to this amazingly strong high impact ferrule. Better yet, it’s lightweight, too, for good play on the ball. And Air Hog is the only jump cue that has it.
S4 Super Sized Sweet Spot Technology for insane height
The specially formulated composite 13.75mm Bakelite tip has a gigantic sweet spot and is super hard for effortless jumping.
Lucasi Lifetime Guarantee
Lucasi Hybrid® Cues are warranted to be free from material and manufacturing defects, including against warpage, for the lifetime of the cue. Normal wear on replaceable parts such as the tip, finish or wrap is not covered under this warranty. Lucasi® does not warrant its products against damage caused by third parties. In addition, Lucasi Hybrid® Cues, at its sole discretion, may void this warranty if there is evidence of abuse or mishandling. Cues covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced with the same model or one of equal value at no charge, provided that the cue is accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt from an authorized Lucasi® dealer. This warranty is non- transferable and is not valid for purchases made from sellers other than authorized Lucasi® retailers or distributors. To obtain warranty service on your cue, please call us toll free at: 1-800-835-7665. Please note: The Lucasi® Lifetime Guarantee effective date is July 2007. Any Lucasi Hybrid® Cues that were manufactured before that date may incur an additional repair/replacement fee.